Having monitored the decline of new COVID-19 cases and having procured sufficient amounts of personal protective equipment and refining procedures to protect our patients and staff, we are pleased to announce that we are now scheduling for routine dental treatment. Limited appointments will be available to schedule patients properly to ensure social distancing and time for thorough cleansing of the surfaces and air in all rooms between appointments.
PATIENT CHECK LIST:
- Wear a mask over your smile at all times that you are not being treated.
- Bring all appliances such as night guards and retainers to avoid an unnecessary second visit.
- Call the office at (703)734-5707 upon arrival so we can coordinate your entrance.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and take your temperature upon entering.
- Loved ones and people providing rides will be encouraged to stay in their car, not in the office, while waiting.
- Punctual arrival is more important than ever due to the very time-consuming personalized preparation for your appointment.
- We are working on a paperless check in system that will eliminate the passing of forms back and forth. Once this system is in place, you will notice a prompt in your confirmation emails allowing you to fill in the forms from home or on a tablet in the office.
- Due to the difficulty in acquiring proper PPE which has caused an astronomical increase in cost, we find it necessary to offset costs by implementing a temporary $30 patient protection fee per visit.
- All current scheduled appointments are still scheduled as of June 1st, except as mentioned below for Melanie’s patients.
We are happy to welcome Julie as our new hygienist! Julie was personally recommended to us by Melanie. All of your kind words and support in response to our previous email have meant so much. We have forwarded all messages to Melanie and she would love to reach out to anyone that wanted to speak with her. Any appointments scheduled with Melanie will be seen by Julie. Please note that due to continued social distancing, ALL of Julie’s appointments will begin 30 minutes later than your currently scheduled times, (example: if you are scheduled at 1:00 with Julie, this will now become a 1:30 appointment.) We will be contacting everyone to be sure you are aware of this change as well.
We appreciate your continued support and patience as we adapt to the disruption COVID-19 has caused and we look forward to seeing our valued friends and patients again.
Dr. DeWitt & Staff
June 3, 2020
May 22, 2020
May 10, 2020
February 13, 2017
Invisalign is a revolutionary new method that uses a series of clear, plastic aligners to straighten your teeth without the hassle of traditional metal braces. Dr. DeWitt is highly trained in fitting these easy, removable clear braces as an alternative to the unsightly look of traditional dental braces.read more
My experience with Dr. DeWitt and his staff is nothing but perfection. He is undoubtedly the best dentist in Northern Virginia. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I know when I walk in the door, from start to finish I am getting the BEST dental care possible. So if you’re looking or thinking about looking for a practice that understands your dental needs and help you achieve them. Look no further! You’ll be amazed… I promise you won’t be disappointed! S. Howe (a loyal & privileged patient)
By far the BEST dentist I have ever received treatment from. The staff is kind and courteous, and Dr. Dewitt is absolutely “gentle and thorough” just as the card reads. He will absolutely go the extra mile to ensure your needs are met and everything feels perfect. Washington’s top dentist – hands down. I will absolutely recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Dewitt is a fantastic dentist. He is very thorough and detail, but perhaps even more importantly, he takes the time to answer any questions I may have regarding issues with my teeth. Furthermore, he goes to great lengths to discuss options which may be open in the future.
In addition, my hygienist, Melanie, has been cleaning my teeth for years and she is fantastic. She’s very thorough and always does a great job, all while keeping me entertained with discussions of college football, current events, and life in general. I wouldn’t go to another hygienist.
Dr. Robert DeWitt and his staff are absolutely the BEST! A few years ago, I did extensive research for some dental work I wanted to have done. As a result of my research and the recognition that he had received, I decided to work with Dr. DeWitt. I could not be happier with my decision to work with Dr. DeWitt and his fantastic team. They are very professional, yet appropriately empathetic when you need someone to be during a procedure! Based on my 3+ years of experience, I highly recommend Dr. DeWitt and hope he never retires!!
Great dentist. Very personable and the staff is great. I wish it were painless, but they do a pretty good job.
I have been an extremely satisfied customer of Dr. DeWitt for 16 years. He is by far the most superior dentist I have had. He does high quality work and is very thorough. He repaired my two front teeth and added a crown to a molar 16 years ago. Both jobs are still in great condition. I am amazed at the detail both the doctor and my hygienist Melanie know my mouth. They both notice potential problems before they become serious. I was diagnosed with Bruxism and fitted with a mouth guard that has saved my teeth. They also identified gum recession in a portion of my mouth and recommended modifying my brushing before I caused serious damage. Dr. DeWitt is easy to talk to and very informative.