Market Research Analyst
Reports to: Manager/CEO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Robert H. DeWitt, DDS. PC’s Market Research Analyst performs market research and analysis to help the executive team assess and qualify business opportunities and to make data-driven investment decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research market conditions in local, regional, or international areas for the cosmetic and restorative dental care market.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrate marketing data graphically and translate complex findings into written text to prepare for marketing strategies.
- Coordinate with the practice’s web developer to seek and provide information to help the office determine their position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on local and international competitors and analyze their prices, sales and method of marketing for the Greater Washington, China and Asian dental care markets.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preference, needs, and health care habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting dental care product demand.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The applicant mush have knowledge of Market Segmentation, targeting, positioning, market forecast, product planning, traditional and social media advertising, digital marketing, and a host of related subjects. Understanding the dental market place and how to attract ideal patients will be an important criterion in choosing this employee.
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Master’s degree (or higher) preferred or equivalent in marketing, management, or related field.
Salary and Benefit
Offered salary is $47,486 P/Y with general benefits including health insurance.