- June 3, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
Having monitored the decline of new COVID-19 cases and having procured sufficient amounts of personal protective equipment and refining procedures to protect our patients and staff, we are pleased to announce that we are scheduling for routine dental treatment. Limited appointments will be available to schedule patients properly to ensure social distancing and time for thorough cleansing of the surfaces and air in all rooms between appointments.
- Wear a mask over your smile at all times that you are not being treated.
- Bring all appliances such as night guards and retainers to avoid an unnecessary second visit.
- Call the office at (703)734-5707 upon arrival so we can coordinate your entrance.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and take your temperature upon entering.
- Loved ones and people providing rides will be encouraged to stay in their car, not in the office, while waiting.
- Punctual arrival is more important than ever due to the very time-consuming personalized preparation for your appointment.
- Due to the difficulty in acquiring proper PPE which has caused an astronomical increase in cost, we find it necessary to offset costs by implementing a temporary $30 patient protection fee per visit.
We appreciate your continued support and patience as we adapt to the disruption COVID-19 has caused and we look forward to seeing our valued friends and patients again.
Dr. DeWitt & Staff